Monday, July 27, 2009

today is yesterday's tomorrow.

"Because there are things upon this earth
we as human beings are not meant to endure,
like being subject to an overall judgmental society.
It makes me sick to know that my life will be
represented by the world we are in now.

Get me out. Just get me out of this world.
This is something that I fear time cannot heal for me.
Everyday it's getting harder to find the energy.
Get me out. Just get me out of this world.
This is something that I fear time cannot heal for me.
Everyday it's getting harder to find the energy."


if you aren't already familiar with the band "it prevails" you should give it a listen. Ian Fike, is such a brilliant man, and this band as an entirety means so much to me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is kyle, i'm the singer for Far From True, i've seen you at a couple shows. I just wanted to say that I stumbled across your blog going through some of our friends on myspace, and I am blown away. You're an amazing writer, and I feel like i've been in your shoes so many times before. I love your style and your photography. Please keep writing, don't ever set your pen down.